January 2, 2011

One Little Word

WELCOME 2011!!!

New Year Resolutions never worked for me!  The year usually starts with energy and excitement with the utmost intent to accomplish what my new resolutions are!  However, as the year progresses, the newness goes away like the sparkle in the eye of a newlywed!  Ha!  Thank God I found the blog that Ali Edwards had from 2006 regarding the concept of One Little Word!  I have been keen on the idea since my discovery.   The words that I had in the previous years included; hope, peace, laughter, and joy.  This year, my one little word for 2011 is VISION.  The word has somehow chosen me.  I also decided to join Ali's class at Big Picture Classes online.... If you are interested, here's a link
http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/onelittleword.php.

So cheers to a happy new year and one new little word for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment